Ubergizmo is a media partner of eComm, the emerging communications conference. This leading-technology conference focuses on telecom, mobile and communications industry innovation.
On March 03-05, come with us at the San Francisco Airport Mariott to meet the thought-leaders, developers and executives and share about the future of communications technology, across the telecom and the internet spaces.
Register here (early bird rate ends on January 19th, save $400)
Major Topics will include:
- Mobile Social Networking (MoSoSo) .
- Open Handsets & the Open Ecosystem
- Social Computing and the Social Web
- Voice and Video Evolution
- Convergence of Media with Personal Communications
- Open Spectrum
- Open Communication Platforms
- Leveraging Cloud Computing .
- Towards 4G Wireless
- P2P and Decentralization of Telecoms
- Communications Enabling Business Processes, Especially B2C
- New Forms of Contactability and Connectability
- Emerging Markets
Speakers include executives from T-Mobile, Nokia, Skype, Adobe, Cisco, Symbian, BT, Google, Qualcomm as well as founders of leading start-ups such as Phonetag,Telio and Voxmobili.