Friday, May 23, 2008

Cybernetic Implants on the Way

Cybernetic Implants on the Way

I don't know about you, but if you think it is appealing to have a cybernetic arm implant, would you voluntarily have one installed? That means sawing off a perfectly good limb, my friends, and not having some Sith Lord slice it away (cleanly) with a lightsaber. I certainly would not, although it makes me smug knowing that my cybernetic arm is way stronger than any human, and I won't be making any more mistakes typing on a computer keyboard while winning all arm wrestling competitions from now onwards. Cybernetic implants are on their way though, but it won't be mainstream for a long time to come yet. io9 is dabbling in this future dark art, so head on over for further information.

Permalink | Comment | Uberbargain | Uberphones




Read More...

[Source: Ubergizmo]